down the wire
There are mere HOURS left before I'm planning on starting my novel. I figure I'd better start immediately at midnight tonight (this morning?) in order to get a jump start on things. I know myself, and I know toward the middle of November I'll start procrastinating and I'll end up having to write half the novel in the last three days of the month.
Today I've spent more time messing around with the blog template than actually thinking about what I'm going to start writing in a few hours. I have a general idea, but I'm afraid once I start writing it I won't like how it's going, or it won't be a good enough idea to stretch into 50,000 words.
See everyone at midnight.
Today I've spent more time messing around with the blog template than actually thinking about what I'm going to start writing in a few hours. I have a general idea, but I'm afraid once I start writing it I won't like how it's going, or it won't be a good enough idea to stretch into 50,000 words.
See everyone at midnight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home