Chapter Seven
I met Isaac at the beginning of the year. It was during Rush. I was innocently doing homework in my room when a half-naked guy burst in.
"Can I help you?" I said. He stumbled further into the room and looked around, apparently trying to get his eyes to focus.
"Dayouhasomegreenderwear," he slurred.
"Come again?"
"Green under wear," he said, slowly and carefully.
"Do I have some green underwear?" Was this guy serious?
"I need some. Fer a Sigmas."
Oh, of course. I forgot it was that magical time of year where fraternities send their drunk pledges on a scavenger hunt.
"I don't," I said, not even trying to hold in my laughter at the horrified look on face. "But maybe my roommate does."
I was sure Lucy wouldn't mind. She was Greek. I figured she'd look at it as a charitable act for one of her brothers. Also? I was hoping she'd never find out.
"OH! Yersoawesome!" He yelled.
"Thanks, Isaac, is it?"
"Ohmygod, do I know you?" His eyes were wide.
"No," I chuckled. "Your name is written on your chest."
"Can I help you?" I said. He stumbled further into the room and looked around, apparently trying to get his eyes to focus.
"Dayouhasomegreenderwear," he slurred.
"Come again?"
"Green under wear," he said, slowly and carefully.
"Do I have some green underwear?" Was this guy serious?
"I need some. Fer a Sigmas."
Oh, of course. I forgot it was that magical time of year where fraternities send their drunk pledges on a scavenger hunt.
"I don't," I said, not even trying to hold in my laughter at the horrified look on face. "But maybe my roommate does."
I was sure Lucy wouldn't mind. She was Greek. I figured she'd look at it as a charitable act for one of her brothers. Also? I was hoping she'd never find out.
"OH! Yersoawesome!" He yelled.
"Thanks, Isaac, is it?"
"Ohmygod, do I know you?" His eyes were wide.
"No," I chuckled. "Your name is written on your chest."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home